Wednesday 1 August 2012

Today's Big Question... Tucked in or Out?

I recently bought this shirt from Topshop which I absolutely love. It may be simple yes, but aren't the best things in life? I always think that you need those staple wardrobe items. Those 'just in case' items those 'oh let me just throw something on' or the classic 'WHY WON'T ANYTHING GO WITH THIS NEW SKIRT?! oh wait...'.


On my final day at my internship for the week, yes I only work 3 days a week, I was given the tough decision this morning of deciding whether to go for the safe tucked in to the skirt look or the 'are you going to church?' option.
I must apologize in advance for the horrendous quality of these photo's - I am still yet to join the rest of the world and get an iPhone and have to put up with what was probably the first ever blackberry made at the moment and there is only so much you can edit on iPhoto...



I am obsessed with crosses at the moment - jewellary, tops, anything! I recently bought this necklace to replace a similar one that I had bought from Topshop, only for it to fall to pieces in my hand after a few days! Quality at its best..
I'm also wearing matching (well not really matching at all to be honest other than the plain similarity of being in a cross shape) earrings which are subtle yet stylish.


Wearing my Miss Selfridge skirt yet again. I might leave it at home next week as I feel people might start to think I only own one skirt... I've gone for my brown Urban Outfitters boots today too which are not only lovelyyy but they are also going to hopefully mend my feet after years of wearing flats has finally started to take its toll (there are days that I can't walk properly).
Went with the tucked in option in the end, more because a size small belt from H&M is not very small at all and so I would have had to have tied it around my waist practically which I wasn't sure would look so chic...



No comments:

Post a Comment