Sunday 5 August 2012

I Want... Kat Maconie Boots

Luxury British footwear label Kat Maconie isn't one that I have really explored before to be honest, but since spotting the 'Hazel' boots in this week's Sunday Times Style magazine I have well and truly fallen in love...



I am an avid fan of ankle boots and own about 5 different pairs. They are just the perfect shoe - comfortable, reliable, easy to dress up or down and these 'Hazel' boots top them all.
I love the block heel and adore the gold zip and detailing, which gives them that extra wow factor. The way that they have been styled here with white socks looks so chic and this is something I will definitely be trying out.
At £245 these boots are a steal (although I may have to skip a few meals at Uni to save up for them) and they are also available in 'winter tan and black' just to lure you in to buying them even more!
Whilst browsing Kat Maconie I also came across the 'Velma' shoes...


These shoes are irresitable - they have everything that you want in a shoe; a sturdy heel, cute peep toe, a platform and gold trimming.
Launched in 2009, Kat Maconie shoes are subtle, classic, understated and designed for "the ultimate woman on-the-go". Alas! Shoes that are gorgeous AND functional, as quite frankly I don't think you could walk for long in heel-less shoes... 
Kat Maconie is definitely my new shoe lust. Kurt Geiger will have to take a backseat for a while. 

Images// londonfashionweek.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment