Wednesday 29 August 2012

My Birthday Wish List...

It is still only August and already I'm compiling my ever expanding list of dream presents for my 21st birthday in December. 
I seem to have got it in to my head that because this is quite a significant age, I can ask for anything and everything - regardless of price or materialistic value - and I will not be satisfied with anything less. No only joking... Half joking.
So these are the top 10 items on my rather expensive wish list...

1. MICHAEL by Michael Kors 'Jet Set Travel Shoulder Bag' - £155.00

2. Alexis Bittar 'Siyabona Gold Pyrite Panther ring' - £249.00



 3. Anya Hindmarch 'Joss Studded Heart Wallet' - £275.00



4. Jimmy Choo 'Beatrix Tan Nappa Leather Platform Sandals' - £595.00

or another slightly cheaper alternative which I would be equally happy with....

Jimmy Choo 'Cosmic Suede Platform shoes' - £435.00



5.  Barbour 'Classic Beadnell Waxed Jacket' - £199.95 (that 5p makes all the difference)




6. RayBan 'Clubmaster' sunglasses - £120.00



 7. KARL 'Amber Crystal and Bead Embellished Cotton Collar' - £140.00


8. Chanel 'Metal and Enamel Brooch embellished with Strass and Glass Pearls' (no price available which is never a sign of a bargain).




 9. Mulberry 'Oversized Postman's Lock Clutch' - £475.00


 10. Sara Berman 'Edie Suede Utility Jacket at ASOS' - £220.00 (reduced from £300! Cheap...)


A girl can dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment