Wednesday 29 August 2012

Rosie for Autograph Lingerie

Oh Rosie you beautiful specimen, if only I could look like you in the new Autograph range for M&S.



Smoldering and sexy, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is now a household name and will tomorrow be releasing her new range of lingerie - 'Rosie for Autograph' - at M&S. 
Once a place associated with OAP's, M&S has possibly had the biggest re-vamp since Burberry's radical comeback after the chav fiasco and whoever is responsible for this diversification strategy deserves a pat on the back. 
Now Ryan Reyonds and Rosie Huntington-Whitely are the beautiful faces and my boyfriend and I shop there on a regularly basis to stock up on knitwear! If someone had predicted this 20 years ago they probably would have been condemned.
M&S have always given us ladies a wonderful range of lingerie and I believe they initiated the craze of getting yourself measured a few years ago when it turned out pretty much every woman in the country was wearing the wrong sized bra!
The new Rosie range not only has the most striking advertising campaign with the model looking beautiful as ever, but it is also affordable AND would look good on someone other than a model!

                

My favourite designs in the collection have got to be these unique garden of Eden inspired pieces with delicate leaf patterns.



I also love this set with high-waisted underwear which not only looks lovely but will also hold you in in all the right places!


If I was going to wear a Teddy then it would definitely be one like this. Perhaps in the summer, however, I like to stick to my checkered pyjama bottoms from F&F at Tesco during the winter...
The collection is set to launch tomorrow where Rosie will be making a guest appearance at the M&S store in Oxford Circus which I discovered via the Twittersphere. 


Since I'm in London at the moment I feel that it would be rude of me not to go. Plus I want to get my hands on some of these pieces before they all go! Guessing I will have to fight off a throng of women but it will be worth it to get one step closer to looking like RHW. 

Images// www.fashion.telegraph.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment