Wednesday 1 August 2012

Karl Lagerfeld - The Honest Truth

On my way to work this morning as I sat on the tube reading the Metro that is thrust on me outside the station every day (whether I want a copy or not), I came across a short article about Karl Lagerfeld's recent criticism of Pippa Middleton.
Pippa has made it in to all of the papers and magazines since the Royal wedding (usually not for much more than going out in a pair of jeans and a blazer) with particular interest being paid to her rear - the facebook page 'Pippa Middleton Ass Appreciation Society' has nearly a quarter of a million likes - but is she really a patch on her Princess and style icon sister? Karl Lagerfeld says not.


The 78 year old (yes, 78!!) stated "I don't like the sister's face, she should only show her back" - lovely! 
The creative director at Chanel is renowned for his brutally honest approach to celebrity women and once said that Adele was "too fat".
Controversial!

No comments:

Post a Comment